Saturday 19 February 2011

Tag...your it!

SKINCARE
-
-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice daily - Once in the morning and once at night
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I use to have oily skin but since being on my roaccutane for my acne, it has become dry…very dry!
-What is your current facial wash?
Neutrogena visibly clear 2 in 1
-Do you exfoliate?
Yes, frequently.
-What moisturizer do you use?
Oilatum face repair
-Do you have freckles?
A few
-Do you use eye cream?
Garnier eye roll on
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes although it is getting better thanks to roaccutane!
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Yes, but found it too harsh for my skin

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
Mac, nc15 studio fix fluid
-How about concealer?
No
-Do you know your undertone color?
Pink I think
-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I don’t use them day-to-day but for an occasion I love to!
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes
-What brand of mascara do you use?
Rimmel Lash Accelerator
-Sephora or MAC?
Mac
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
From day to day I use a Foundation brush, blusher brush but if I'm going out I use foundation brush, blusher brush, eye shadow brush
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Not always
-For the face?
Yes, currently using the elf primer
-What is your favorite eye shadow (color or shade)?
The Urban Decay Naked Palette
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I haven’t mastered the technique of applying liquid liner yet but I do use pencil eyeliner along my water line.
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
More often than not!
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I likey
-Do you use mineral makeup?
I have tried bare minerals makeup- not for me
-What is your favorite lipstick?
Mystic Mauve by Maybelline
-How about lipgloss?
Not really a fan of lipgloss,
-What is your favorite blush to use?
Haven’t got a particular favorite
-Do you buy your makeup on eBay?
No
-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yeah
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Every now and again I get a mascara wand in my eye, not fun!
-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Too much makeup, less is more J
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Neutral
-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Katy Perry
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Foundation.
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
As sad as it sounds, no!
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
No but my boyfriend thinks so <3
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Mac
-What do you think of Makeup??
Makeup is fab! It gives you confidence, well me anyway!





1 comment: