Monday 21 February 2011

Me vs the Boyfriend

After my disasterous attempt to make chocolate chip brownies for my boyfriend on Valentines Day, I decided at the weekend to make some cupcakes to make up for it. My boyfriend not wanting to be left out of the action, decided he was going to make some too! It was going to be a mini bake off :)
 The recipe I used comes from a blog that I adore : http://thegoddesskitchen.blogspot.com/search/label/Cupcakes

My attempt :



My Boyfriends attempt:



I hope you all agree with me and say that my batch looks the yummiest because they certainly did taste the yummiest!
x










6 comments:

  1. Both look yummy, sweetheart!! I am so hungry now, haha!
    XOXO from a new follower,
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours look delicious BUT his look really good & he gets a high five for being a guy who can bake ;)

    T & J

    www.thestylerawr.com

    XoX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori

    Your cupcakes turned out lovely! Thanks for visiting my blog ;o)

    Maria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both look great, great fun, quirky blog, can't wait to check back soon,

    We cordially invite you to visit the UnderCoverStyleLover blog for all things celebrity fashion and quick fashion tips and tricks, hope to see you there.

    New Follower!

    http://undercoverstylelover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete