Friday 18 February 2011

Perfumes Anonymous

Hi I'm Lori... and I have an addiction... to perfumes, something I'm not proud of but hey it just can't be helped! My love of perfumes stem from my mother, she always smells gorgeous and her perfume collection is huge! I remember when I was about 13 I pinched  her Angel perfume, so I could be like her, I felt dead grown up! Consequently I can't stand the smell of it anymore.

I have collected loads over the years and now have a collection which I adore :)

The basket is full of perfumes, not the most practical of places but hey ho. I'm crap with describing the smells of each perfume so I daren't attempt!

My Night Perfumes:

( Left to Right )
Armani code - EDP 30 ml
Dior Pure Poison - EDP 50ml
Valentino Rock and Rose- EDP 30ML
Marc Jacobs Daisy -EDP 50ML
Beyonce Heat- EDP 50ML
Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb- EDP 50ML
Calvin Klein Euphoria- EDP 30ML
Dior Addict - EDP 20ML
Kate Moss Velvet Hour- EDT 30ML

Day Perfumes:


(Left to Right)
Britney Spears Fantasy- EDP 30ML
CK in 2 U- EDT 50 ML
Matthew Williamson- EDT 50ML
Britney Spears Curious - EDP 30 ML
Hugo Boss Pure Purple- EDP 30ML
Hugo Boss Orange- EDT 30 ML
NEXT Define - EDT 25ML
Kate Moss Wild Meadow- EDT 30ML
Next Just Pink - EDT 30ML

My favourite perfume from my collection is Viktor and Rolf FlowerBomb.
 I read in a magazine that it's Cheryl Coles favourite perfume...So I asked my mum to buy it for me for christmas a few years back and boy i'm glad i did! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love Daisy, in fact I just love Marc Jacobs perfumes in general. Also really like Britney Spears Fantasy for daytime in the summer :) xx

    ReplyDelete